Envestnet refers to the family of operating subsidiaries of the public holding company, Envestnet, Inc. (NYSE: ENV). Envestnet is a leading independent provider of technology‐enabled investment and practice management solutions to financial advisors who are independent, as well as those who are associated with small or mid‐sized financial advisory firms and larger financial institutions. Envestnet's technology is focused on addressing financial advisors' front, middle, and back‐office needs. Envestnet is headquartered in Chicago.
Envestnet - Wealth Division is seeking a Program Manager.
- The Envestnet Product Group strives to create the best financial technology platform to service the Investment Advisory marketplace in order to help them grow their business by providing superior technology, support and industry expertise.
- This team is currently looking for an experienced Program Manager. This position is an exceptional opportunity for a creative, collaborative and highly motivated individual to manage a complex set of programs, processes and tools used in multi-product initiatives.
- Programs typically consist of new product offerings, new technology offerings, and other product-sponsored initiatives. This role requires working with product managers to define strategy, requirements and timelines as well as lead cross-functional development teams through design, delivery and support. This position involves regular communication with senior management on roadmaps, progress, risks and change control. Project management and executive presentation skills are critical. You will provide project leadership, inform strategy, mitigate project risks, make tradeoffs, and balance business needs versus technical constraints.
- The right candidate for this role is someone who has a strong program management background, is comfortable working with large, complex data sets, and has the ability to cultivate relationships and earn trust with teams both inside and outside of Envestnet. You must be able to thrive in a start-up environment and be willing to not only operate strategically, but roll up your sleeves and help get the job done.
- Lead medium- to large-scale programs from initiation through the full delivery lifecycle to launch new products and features to global customers.
- Define and illustrate the vision for the program’s offering and communicate the key phases and milestones for deliverables in conjunction with the business owners.
- Track program goals & milestones, tasks, and dependencies in accordance with sprint/release timelines.
- Manage deadlines and risks across multiple teams, communicating effectively to stakeholders and influencing cross-functional stakeholders.
- Develop support models and launch/rollout plans to ensure internal preparedness and a smooth transition to a fully institutionalized workflow.
- Oversee the creation of sales/marketing/promotional strategies in collaboration with other teams to create awareness and promote adoption.
- Cultivate subject matter expertise on the functional and technical aspects of the projects. Actively seek, clarify, and understand information from end-users and stakeholders that leads to an understanding and ownership of the deliverable.
- Collaborate with stakeholders in a dynamic development environment to provide governance, re-validate theses/assumptions, adapt from lessons learned, drive efficiency improvements to processes, and resolve issues as they arise to ensure on-time delivery and a high quality steady-state product/solution.
- Leverage analytical skills and a demonstrated ability to use hard data and metrics to back-up assumptions, assess risks, and evaluate outcomes.
- Prepare audience-relevant reporting and communications on project status for stakeholders in varying levels and functions.
- Experience running projects/programs through the system/software development lifecycle (SDLC).
- Experience working in financial services and/or fintech industries.
- Experience with system integration and agile development.
- Familiar with Content Management Systems.
- Demonstrated knowledge of project and program management techniques.
- Experience working in fast-paced, deadline-driven environment and able to manage multiple priorities well.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience working with a cross-functional, global team.
- Knowledge of Kaizen, Six Sigma, Agile and other data-driven approaches for process improvement and eliminating defects.
- PgMP, PMP, or other comparable project/program management certification.
- Experience presenting ideas to senior level stakeholders.
- Receptive of feedback and quick to apply changes.
- Team player
- Self-driven and ability to be both strategic and execution oriented.
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Envestnet offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, flexible hours/paid time off, and excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Envestnet is an equal opportunity employer.