Associate Product Manager, PMC
Envestnet refers to the family of operating subsidiaries of the public holding company, Envestnet, Inc. (NYSE: ENV). Envestnet is a leading independent provider of technology‐enabled investment and practice management solutions to financial advisors who are independent, as well as those who are associated with small or mid‐sized financial advisory firms and larger financial institutions. Envestnet's technology is focused on addressing financial advisors' front, middle, and back‐office needs. Envestnet is headquartered in Chicago.
Envestnet Wealth is seeking a talented and passionate Associate Product Manager, PMC to join the PMC Product Management team and is seeking candidates who have enthusiasm and knowledge of investment products, product management, and investment product marketing. Must be able to meet quarterly deadlines for various deliverables.
If you love the idea of working in a Fintech company with the environment and excitement of a start-up where you are making everyday impact - then read on.
- Maintenance of existing quarterly factsheet production with outside marketing vendor, producing approximately 40 PMC managed investment product suites.
- Help to draft marketing materials and value-added pieces for various PMC offerings: Tax Overlay, Impact, PMC portfolio management solutions, new PMC ETFs, retirement portfolios solutions.
- Create regular monthly and quarterly commentaries for various PMC managed portfolio solutions. Be comfortable creating original written content via discussions with the portfolio management team and primary research using Morningstar Direct tools and analytics.
- Responsible for managing the PMC Request for Information (RFI) proposal process. Work with the RFI team in India in a timely manner in answering prospective client questions and questionnaires about the PMC business and becoming an expert on our various products and services.
- Maintain PMC Analyst Research Note publishing and production process.
- Support investment product listings in third party consultant databases.
- Support initiatives within PMC Product; including PMC Pricing Committee, PMC new product workflows and deliverables.
- As part of the responsibilities for this role, you will understand and readily support Envestnet’s established corporate business practices, policies, internal controls, and procedures designed to create value or minimize risk.
- Must have working knowledge of the financial markets, including wrap products, equities, fixed income, mutual funds, and ETFs.
- Writing about investment product performance drivers and portfolio positioning will be a job requirement.
- Familiarity and comfort creating deadline-oriented investment management commentary required.
- Must possess strong attention to detail and demonstrate the ability to work under pressure.
- Work as a member of a team with collaborative decision making.
- Demonstrate ability to troubleshoot client questions and handle multiple tasks.
- Maintain ad hoc, daily, and quarterly deliverables that PMC Product is responsible for.
- Proficient with Excel, Microsoft Word, and PowerPoint.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience preferred.
- Two to five years investment industry experience preferred.
- Product management experience valued.
- Knowledge of investment management products and marketing desired.
- Experience with investment management product marketing preferred.
- Working toward or planning to study for the CFA would be a plus.
- Experience with marketing and design software will be helpful.
- Job requirements involve working with Morningstar Direct. Experience with the software highly desired.
- Be a member of a leading financial services and products innovation company
- Competitive Compensation/Total Reward Packages that include:
- Health Benefits (Health/Dental/Vision)
- Paid Time Off (PTO) & Volunteer Time Off (VTO)
- 401K – Company Match
- Annual Bonus Incentive
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Working on global projects with team members all over the world!
- Opportunity to work with top tiered clients, global 500 companies and startups
- Work with diverse, energetic, team members who respect each other and celebrate differences
- The best work location with unlimited snacks!
Envestnet is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.