Principal Director, Demand Generation
Envestnet is seeking a passionate and talented Principal Director, Demand Generation to join our Marketing team. This position is expected to report to our Berwyn office on a hybrid schedule.
Envestnet is transforming the way financial advice and wellness are delivered. Our mission is to empower advisors and financial service providers with innovative technology, solutions, and intelligence to make financial wellness a reality for everyone.
Since our founding 20 years ago, we are fully vested in helping people live an intelligent financial life. If you love the idea of working in a Fintech company with the environment and excitement of a start-up where you are making everyday impact - then read on.
We're looking for an experienced demand generation leader to help us build a world-class go-to-market program; a dynamic, self-motivated individual that gets excited to partner with a fast-growing sales and marketing team.
The ideal candidate is an experienced marketing leader with deep expertise in demand generation for SaaS products. Someone that loves to dive into the data to drive the best possible outcome through creative and innovative marketing campaigns, all the while adding a little fun along the way.
- Own creation and execution of innovative digital marketing strategies, partnering with overall Marketing group as well as collaborating closely on the broader GTM strategy.
- Create a roadmap of demand generation campaigns and activities for targeted segments that set us up to achieve our pipeline goals.
- Understand our customers, the reasons they buy, and the market landscape, and work with your team to turn these insights into effective go-to-market strategies for acquisition.
- Collaborate with marketing on campaign concept, content requirements, buyer's journey development and digital marketing execution using various channels. (e.g. paid media, email marketing, content marketing)
- Build and lead a team of high performing and diverse demand generation professionals who develop campaign plans for key audiences and direct execution of campaigns.
- Lead with data, working closely with Sales Operations to develop consistent, standardized, and reliable reports and dashboards representing pipeline and revenue performance.
- Forecast, measure, analyze, and report the impact of campaign and demand activities on sales pipeline, revenue, and demand funnel velocity.
- Adherence to and application of Envestnet legal, compliance, risk, business continuity and administrative policy within the role and department(s) including the timely completion of training & awareness, affirmations and testing as requested.
- As part of the responsibilities for this role, you will understand and readily support Envestnet's established corporate business practices, policies, internal controls and procedures designed to create value or minimize risk
- 10+ years’ of marketing experience, with a focus on campaign design and demand generation.
- Extensive knowledge of success metrics, intent, and ROI-driven marketing optimization techniques.
- Independent, strategic, structured thinker with strong business acumen.
- Thrives in a dynamic, high growth business environment and adapts with the organization as grows.
- An analytical and results-oriented growth mindset.
- You have the ability to operate and communicate the right level of information to executives and cross-functional teams at the right cadence.
- You are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment while dealing with ambiguity and shifting priorities.
- You understand the critical impact your role has on the business and you are motivated to contribute to the collective success of your role, our team, and the company.
- Experience with product-led growth a plus.
Envestnet is a leading independent provider of technology‐enabled investment and practice management solutions to financial advisors who are independent, as well as those who are associated with small or mid‐sized financial advisory firms and larger financial institutions. Envestnet's technology is focused on addressing financial advisors' front, middle, and back‐office needs while leveraging our platform to grow their businesses and expand client relationships.
We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package as well as the excitement, challenges, and rewards of a fast-growing, entrepreneurial company.
Why Choose Envestnet:
- Be a member of a leading financial services and products innovation company
- Competitive Compensation/Total Reward Packages that include:
- Health Benefits (Health/Dental/Vision)
- Paid Time Off (PTO) & Volunteer Time Off (VTO)
- 401K – Company Match
- Annual Bonus Incentives
- Parental Stipend
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Student Debt Program
- Charitable match
- Wellness Program
- Work on global projects with diverse, energetic, team members who respect each other and celebrate differences
- The best work locations with unlimited snacks!
The annual base salary range for this position is $105,000 to $240,000.
Envestnet is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Envestnet refers to the family of operating subsidiaries of the public holding company, Envestnet, Inc. (NYSE: ENV).