Senior Product Marketing Manager - Experiences
Envestnet is seeking a passionate and talented Senior Product Marketing - Experiences to join our Marketing team.
Envestnet, Inc. (NYSE: ENV) is transforming the way financial advice and wellness are delivered. Our mission is to empower advisors and financial service providers with innovative technology, solutions, and intelligence to make financial wellness a reality for everyone.
Since our founding 20 years ago, we are fully vested in helping people live an intelligent financial life. If you love the idea of working in a Fintech company with the environment and excitement of a start-up where you are making everyday impact - then read on.
As the Senior Product Marketing Manager of Experiences, you will be a creative storyteller and results-driven communicator. You will help architect our external and internal content strategy for the Envestnet Data & Analytics organization.
As a Product Marketer within the Envestnet Data & Analytics organization, you will be responsible for bringing to market and driving adoption of digital financial consumer and B2B experiences within the financial wellness ecosystem that Envestnet services, including digital banking, FinTech, Wealth Management, Technology and Developers.
- This role will focus on new and existing solutions and you will help to craft a vision, messaging, client voice and ultimately go-to-market strategy.
- You will work closely and in partnership with product, marketing channels, sales, engineering, and leadership teams.
- You will lead cross functional efforts to develop effective go-to-market approaches, sales enablement, and product adoption.
- Champion and communicate customer needs and value of new and growing industry solutions.
- Developing go-to-market strategies and driving launches for new products and features
- Champion customer engagement and feedback for the organization.
- Become an expert in Envestnet products, roadmap, and industry needs and trends to clearly communicate to stakeholders, customers, and partners.
- 5+ years’ experience working in product marketing
- 3+ years’ experience working for on digital banking solutions for SMBs.
- Experience working in financial services or technology companies
- Self-starter with and “ownership” mentality and hands-on personality.
- Customer mindset and effective communicator of their needs and values.
- Partnering with product, sales, and support teams to gather feedback on products and performance.
- Strong presentation and storytelling skills.
- Expertise in industry trends and customer needs for digital banking, FinTech, SMB banking.
- A Bachelor's Degree or comparable experience in marketing, product marketing or management, sales, or customer success focused on consumer or B2B digital experiences.
- A minimum of (3) years marketing, managing, creating, or selling consumer or B2B digital experiences including apps, client/business/developer portals.
- Experience in go-to-market/growth marketing/product marketing in technology/digital banking/fintech or related fields.
Envestnet is a leading independent provider of technology‐enabled investment and practice management solutions to financial advisors who are independent, as well as those who are associated with small or mid‐sized financial advisory firms and larger financial institutions. Envestnet's technology is focused on addressing financial advisors' front, middle, and back‐office needs while leveraging our platform to grow their businesses and expand client relationships.
We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package as well as the excitement, challenges, and rewards of a fast-growing, entrepreneurial company.
Why Choose Envestnet:
- Be a member of a leading financial services and products innovation company
- Competitive Compensation/Total Reward Packages that include:
- Health Benefits (Health/Dental/Vision)
- Paid Time Off (PTO) & Volunteer Time Off (VTO)
- 401K – Company Match
- Annual Bonus Incentives
- Parental Stipend
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Student Debt Program
- Charitable match
- Wellness Program
- Work on global projects with diverse, energetic, team members who respect each other and celebrate differences
- The best work locations with unlimited snacks!
The annual base salary range for this position is $66,000 to $150,000.
Envestnet is an Equal Opportunity Employer.