Senior Configuration Consultant
Envestnet is seeking a passionate and talented Senior Configuration Consultant to join our Service team. This position is a remote role.
Envestnet is transforming the way financial advice and wellness are delivered. Our mission is to empower advisors and financial service providers with innovative technology, solutions, and intelligence to make financial wellness a reality for everyone.
Since our founding 20 years ago, we are fully vested in helping people live an intelligent financial life. If you love the idea of working in a Fintech company with the environment and excitement of a start-up where you are making everyday impact - then read on.
The Senior Configuration Consultant will be responsible for managing site build and ongoing support of configuration related inquiries and requests for new and existing business on the Envestnet platform. The SCC will process, consult, and support configuration related responsibilities and work with internal departments and clients to ensure platform setup is accurate and aligned with client requirements.
- Responsible for managing new site build and configuration for customized client implementations.
- Focus will be on providing prescriptive consultation on platform functionality for configuration solutions and implementation needed to meet all business and platform requirements for launch.
- Analyze and understand client’s current business processes and functionality to provide guidance and translation for platform implementation.
- Partner directly with internal implementation team resources, clients, partners and third-party contacts for platform solution discussions.
- Participate in client-based discussions or meetings, as needed, to provide subject matter expertise on platform functionality and features as related to configuration options available on the platform.
- Perform day to day support and consulting for configuration related inquiries and change requests for existing client business.
- Ensure platform configurations and changes are done correctly without causing service interruption.
- Play supporting role in ongoing feature and enhancement development/testing effort.
- Assist in process to create documentation for internal training, process flows, and documentation for external/client use to assist with working sessions and consultative discussions related to site build and general configuration.
- Continue education and understanding of platform enhancements in conjunction with the development enhancement release cycle.
- Other projects and responsibilities assigned.
- Adherence to and application of Envestnet legal, compliance, risk, business continuity and administrative policy within the role and department(s) including the timely completion of training & awareness, affirmations and testing as requested.
- As part of the responsibilities for this role, you will understand and readily support Envestnet's established corporate business practices, policies, internal controls and procedures designed to create value or minimize risk.
- Ability to execute all the above key responsibilities successfully and consistently.
- Establish priorities, be able to work as part of a team and independently and proceed with objectives with little to no supervision.
- Demonstrates ability to independently manage multiple clients and other assigned projects.
- Demonstrates ability to mentor other team members in building their professional skills.
- Proven track record in meeting/exceeding project timelines, client expectations and managing business demands.
- Consistently demonstrate knowledge of Envestnet's technology as required to be able to communicate, explain, and answer inquiries on the functionality to strategic partners, clients, and internal Envestnet business units.
- Travel may be required for some client implementation projects.
- Exposure to the financial services industry helpful.
- Excellent client-facing skills, including both oral and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively coordinate and escalate competing internal and external priorities
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to manage a large volume of detailed information consistently and effectively
- Strong skills in Windows operating systems and Microsoft Office suite of programs
Envestnet is a leading independent provider of technology‐enabled investment and practice management solutions to financial advisors who are independent, as well as those who are associated with small or mid‐sized financial advisory firms and larger financial institutions. Envestnet's technology is focused on addressing financial advisors' front, middle, and back‐office needs while leveraging our platform to grow their businesses and expand client relationships.
We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package as well as the excitement, challenges, and rewards of a fast-growing, entrepreneurial company.
Why Choose Envestnet:
- Be a member of a leading financial services and products innovation company
- Competitive Compensation/Total Reward Packages that include:
- Health Benefits (Health/Dental/Vision)
- Paid Time Off (PTO) & Volunteer Time Off (VTO)
- 401K – Company Match
- Annual Bonus Incentives
- Parental Stipend
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Student Debt Program
- Charitable match
- Wellness Program
- Work on global projects with diverse, energetic, team members who respect each other and celebrate differences
- The best work locations with unlimited snacks!
The annual base salary range for this position is $72,000 to $108,000.
Envestnet is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Envestnet refers to the family of operating subsidiaries of the public holding company, Envestnet, Inc. (NYSE: ENV).