Envestnet refers to the family of operating subsidiaries of the public holding company, Envestnet, Inc. (NYSE: ENV). Envestnet is a leading independent provider of technology‐enabled investment and practice management solutions to financial advisors who are independent, as well as those who are associated with small or mid‐sized financial advisory firms and larger financial institutions. Envestnet's technology is focused on addressing financial advisors' front, middle, and back‐office needs. Envestnet is headquartered in Chicago.
Envestnet | Yodlee is seeking a talented and passionate Business Analyst to join the Professional Services team. This group helps clients deploy solutions on the Yodlee Financial Cloud so that they can deliver personalized and differentiated experiences to their customers.
If you love the idea of working in a Fintech company with the environment and excitement of a start-up where you are making everyday impact - then read on.
A Business Analyst will act as the liaison between the business client, the sales consultants, product management team, and the technical organization, by planning and directing the analysis of the client’s business problems and its conversion to high-quality requirements documentation.
- Provide thought leadership to the Professional Services team
- Increase bookings by Supporting the Sales team
- Build enduring partnerships
- Drive productivity and revenue through project implementations
- Identify interdependencies between various projects and implementation tasks
- Define, manage and/or participate in process improvement projects
- Multi-task in high pressure situations
- 6-8 years of business analysis experience, ideally in Professional Services or Consulting organizations
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience. MBA is a plus
- Domain experience in wealth/investments and financial services
- Proficient in the use of relevant software tools, esp. Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, SnagIt
- Willingness to work with global team members in Bangalore and travel 15% of the time
Nice To Have:
- BA experience in a SaaS environment is a plus
- CBAP or CCBA Certification is desired
- Experience in Banking, Investments, Credit Lending, Financial Management, and aggregation is a plus
Why Choose Envestnet | Yodlee:
- Be a member of a leading financial services and products innovation company
- Competitive Compensation/Total Reward Packages that include:
- Health Benefits (Health/Dental/Vision)
- Paid Time Off (PTO) & Volunteer Time Off (VTO)
- 401K – Company Match
- Annual Bonus Incentive
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Working on global projects with team members all over the world!
- Opportunity to work with top tiered clients, global 500 companies and startups
- Work with diverse, energetic, team members who respect each other and celebrate differences
- The best work location in downtown Raleigh, NC with unlimited snacks!
Envestnet | Yodlee is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Envestnet | Yodlee is a leading data aggregation and data analytics platform powering dynamic, cloud-based innovation for digital financial services. More than 1,000 companies, including 13 of the 20 largest U.S. banks and hundreds of Internet services companies, subscribe to the Envestnet | Yodlee platform to power personalized financial apps and services for millions of consumers. Envestnet | Yodlee solutions help transform the speed and delivery of financial innovation, improve digital customer experiences, and drive better outcomes for our clients and their customers.
Envestnet | Yodlee is headquartered in San Mateo, CA with global offices in London and Bangalore. For more information, visit www.yodlee.com.