Senior Hyperion & Onestream Administrator
The Role Senior Hyperion & Onestream Administrator is responsible to manage daily and monthly activities to support financial planning and reporting activities across all Hyperion Planning and Essbase applications.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
- Help transition applications to new technologies and manage the Onestream footprint in Logitech
- Maintain existing Hyperion Planning applications, Essbase cubes, and process flows; redesign and develop additional applications and functionality as required
- Proactively build working relationships with the Corporate FP&A and Accounting groups and related Operating Unit personnel to deliver, maintain and enhance Hyperion functionality.
- Perform administrative activities for the Onestream applications and Oracle EPM applications - Hyperion Planning and Essbase.
- Ensure Production environment stability and performance are up to par and meet SLA agreements.
- Provide timely response and resolution of emergency production questions, issues, and defects.
- Participate in requirements sessions and prepare detailed functional specifications, design models, and system workflows from which software applications will be developed and implemented.
- Employ knowledge of Essbase & Planning to facilitate better deployment of Onestream applications for Planning including application security and other interface tools.
- Provide alternatives and recommendations based on best practices and Oracle Hyperion product suite features and functionalities (Hyperion Planning, Essbase, SmartView, DRM etc.).
- Develop test scenarios, test scripts and leads teams in unit, integration and acceptance testing.
- Facilitate Business end-user training and Help desk training as needed
- Lead, mentor and assist a team of software developers/engineers to ensure that system SLAs are adhered to and tickets are resolved on a timely basis
- Manage the workload of the team to estimate and deliver on change requests and commits on a quarterly basis
- Lead application development projects as assigned
- Assist with set up and maintenance of end user security, which includes creating and provisioning of user groups, filters and security profiles in alignment with the needs of the business.
- Coordinate and manage cross-functional deliverables
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- Minimum of 8-10 years of experience with Oracle’s Hyperion Essbase & Planning and Budgeting application experience in:
- Essbase (ASO & BSO) cube analysis, design and maintenance
- Essbase database administration, upgrades, performance tuning and optimization
- Working with Sql and relational databases, shell scripting and MAXL, Windows and Unix Operating Systems
- Installation, configuration, upgrade and deployment of Hyperion EPM Suiteoracle’s DRM
- Performance optimization
- Configuring and maintaining user security
- Competent in supporting the technical, operational, and application needs for a global company with complex applications from end-to-end
- Capable in technical or business side skills and highly knowledgeable in the alternate side. Also is competent in all requirements for the Applications Analyst position.
- Skilled trainer of technical teams including analysts, command support center staff and service desk staff on troubleshooting processes, monitoring and triage.
- Ability to utilize monitoring tools to evaluate general health of applications from end to end.
- Skilled in technical documentation of application system installations, diagnostic support, triage and complex system flows.
- Skilled development of multifaceted testing plans and processes for complex systems.
- Knowledge of intricate application interface processes, tools and monitoring systems.
- Knowledge of technical infrastructures, hardware and network environments.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills
- Proficient in Microsoft office products
In addition, preferable skills and behaviors include:
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience as a team lead or project manager for EPM applications
- Strong functional knowledge around financial systems and processes
- Experience in reporting tools like OBIEE, Tableau
- Knowledge of Onestream XF
BS/MS in Computer Science, Information Systems or a related technical field or equivalent industry expertise.
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”