Internal Communications Manager
Logitech is the Sweet Spot for people who want their actions to have a positive global impact while having the flexibility to do it in their own way.
The Team and Role:
At Logitech, Internal Communication (IC) plays an integral role as we continue to evolve our hybrid ways of working to provide a unique workplace experience with engaged and informed employees.
We are looking for an experienced Internal Communications Manager whose creativity and communications skills will inform, engage and empower Logitech teams globally and locally.
This role will lead internal communications across Europe by establishing and managing internal communications channels, overseeing the planning and execution of internal events, and keeping a pulse on high-impact activities across the organization. The role also has global responsibilities including contributing to, or leading, global campaigns, advising internal communications best practices, and partnering across the organization to capture and create compelling content. This individual will also have a design-thinking mindset to evolve and enhance the IC program on an ongoing basis.
This position is based in Cork, Ireland and reports to the Head of Global Corporate and Internal Communications. This person will also be working in close partnership with our Americas Internal Communications lead, the product/category communication team, the People & Culture team, the workplace experience team and across functions and business groups.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. Share our passion for Equality and the Environment. These are the behaviors and values you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
- STRATEGY: Manage and execute the overall strategies, campaigns and tactics to inform, engage and empower Logitech employees in EMEA and globally. This includes driving the internal communications strategy, the development of communication plans tied to overall organizational growth priorities, reinforcing the company culture and supporting the business narrative under a new CEO.
- CONTENT: Proactively work cross-functionally to identify communications and program opportunities that help arm employees with the information they need to do their jobs effectively and be proud to work for Logitech; mine for storytelling opportunities, write compelling content and synthesize complex topics into clear, engaging content be it written, visual or video format.
- EVENTS: Manage the planning and execution of strategic internal events, including quarterly company all-hands, monthly regional huddles, executive ask anythings, holiday campaigns, etc.
- INTRANET: Oversee the intranet and intranet strategy; continue the evolution of the site and enhanced governance, keep content current and engaging, and work cross-functionality with other stakeholders on content creation.
- BRAND: Drive increased employee engagement in external brand advocacy.
- MEASUREMENT: Define and drive goals and KPIs for internal communications initiatives, track results
- You are deadline-driven, an excellent communicator and a strong writer. You’re succinct - able to keep complex things simple; and a big-picture thinker with a detail-oriented approach. The ideal candidate will be a masterful storyteller with high judgment.
- You are very organized with the ability to manage multiple projects and adapt quickly to the fast pace of the business, and love to have fun while getting the job done.
- You have outstanding writing and editing skills; the ability to write for a broad spectrum of multimedia communications channels and can distill complex information into a simple, direct, warm and friendly message.
- You are creative and believe the workplace can be fun and are willing to experiment, try new things and continuously learn.
- You believe good is never enough and can find ways to enhance and evolve programs to streamline effort and increase impact.
- You thrive in a collaborative environment and can also work independently.
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and experiences to our team:
- 10+ years working in communications, preferably internal communications in a fast-paced, high-tech company and/or prior experience with executive and change management a plus.
- Strong writing and storytelling skills paired with creative asset creation i.e. basic video editing, photoshop image creation.
- Knowledge in the hands-on management of internal tools (Intranet, social advocacy), a plus if experienced with Lumapps, Bananatag or Post Beyond.
Across Logitech we empower collaboration and foster play. We help teams collaborate/learn from anywhere, without compromising on productivity or continuity so it should be no surprise that most of our jobs are open to work from home from most locations. Our hybrid work model allows some employees to work remotely while others work on-premises. Within this structure, you may have teams or departments split between working remotely and working in-house.
Logitech is an amazing place to work because it is full of authentic people who are inclusive by nature as well as by design. Being a global company, we value our diversity and celebrate all our differences. Don’t meet every single requirement? Not a problem. If you feel you are the right candidate for the opportunity, we strongly recommend that you apply. We want to meet you!
We offer comprehensive and competitive benefits packages and working environments that are designed to be flexible and help you to care for yourself and your loved ones, now and in the future. We believe that good health means more than getting medical care when you need it. Logitech supports a culture that encourages individuals to achieve good physical, financial, emotional, intellectual and social wellbeing so we all can create, achieve and enjoy more and support our families. We can’t wait to tell you more about them being that there are too many to list here and they vary based on location.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, are limited in the ability, are unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us toll free at +1-510-713-4866 for assistance and we will get back to you as soon as possible.