Senior Application Development Engineer
We are looking for a smart, innovative and passionate Sr. software engineer to join the team and lead the technical path of the future of identity management in the era of cloud.
You will share our passion and great pride in developing elegant solutions for digital enterprise. You will be a key contributor in building and implementing next generation of enterprise IAM solutions that would link multiple internal and external apps, services and information systems. You will partner with engineering team, cybersecurity team and other functional teams, get your hands dirty enhancing the IAM solution for new business use cases. You will work with industry standard protocols and standards, participate in new technology evaluations.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
- Be a key contributor in building and implementing next generation of enterprise IAM solutions that would link multiple internal and external apps, services and information systems
- Work with engineering team, cybersecurity team and functional groups design cross functional solutions, extend and enhance the IAM solution for new business use cases
- Work with industry standard protocols and standards, participate in new technology evaluations
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- Familiarity with OAuth, OpenID Connect, SAML, Encryption, SSL/TLS
- Experience working with internal and third-party APIs
- Experience on database technologies
- Experience enhancing a system of scale
- Solid grasp of software engineering principles and practices
In addition, preferable skills and behaviors include:
- Experience working with social identity providers, such as login with Amazon, Google, Facebook, etc.
- Experience with AWS services
- Experience with implementing security and privacy best practices
- Development knowledge in Java
BS/MS in Computer Science / Electrical Engineering or equivalent
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”