Customer Supply Chain Manager
The Supply Chain Manager is responsible the end to end management of fulfilment process of India cluster which include but not limited to Customer Demand Forecasting, Inventory Control, Logistics and Customs compliance, and Customer Service.
You will be leading to launch a formal CPFR process with strategic Partnership Accounts and actively manage customer expectations of in-stock, inventory, and promotional activities, communicate customer needs and requirements to supply chain partners to facilitate inventory planning and deployment.
You will also participate in formulating and implementing distribution and logistics strategies, supply chain processes and systems, and order planning and execution at strategic level.
The Key Success Factor:
Active partnerships with external stakeholders such as the outsourced logistics partners, and internal business partners like the Demand Planning, Sales and Marketing, and Finance focusing on customer centricity.
Quick thinking in identifying operational bottlenecks/challenges and seeks out opportunities to improve processes and increase efficiencies. Tactically develop and support cost savings initiatives to drive continuous improvement of key supply chain metrics - cost, service, and inventory cycle time.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviours you’ll need for success at Logitech.
Scheduling and Balancing
- Align and meet customer scheduling requirements in coordination with customer supply chain analysts and product planners.
- Commit to clean order management relative to ensuring accuracy of delivery dates, pricing, fulfilment and execution.
- Coordinate and manage country forecast, demand review, and Sales and Operations (S& OP) meetings according to agreed process.
- Replenishment and order planning with key distributors on regular basis.
- Review supply (Forecast and Event logs) and demand (customer orders) situation and resolve gaps proactively. This also includes developing a forward looking insight in projecting upcoming orders based on Sell-Through (ST) and channel inventory information and market knowledge.
Coordination & Communication
- Act as the primary local supply chain liaison and first escalation for supply chain, trade compliance, and order related issue.
- Build and facilitate a collaborative environment where information is shared consistently and effectively with internal and external business partners and stakeholders.
- Cultivate an environment that encourages maximum productivity and service effectiveness, personal growth and development, open communications and teamwork with local and remote team members.
- Drive communication between supply chain and sales teams on the phase in phase out (PIPO) of NPI and EOL items, and promotional activities (events) to allow for the efficient planning and deployment of inventory.
- Accountable for stakeholder management and communication to the managers, directors and VP level.
- Manage and track country sell-in and sell-through forecast to balance channel inventory.
- Develop and actively publish reports on sales and operation performances such as in-stock, on-time in-full (OTIF), order cycle time, order linearity, excess inventory in DC, and channel inventory.
- Managing supply chain costs and inventory efficiency in line with the business growth targets of the countries.
- Must be able to fluidly address issues, drive root-cause analysis initiatives and deliver on agreed upon commitments.
- Must be committed to continuous improvement as a philosophy and driver of actions.
- Champion in supply chain projects, mainly focusing on optimising supply chain performances.
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviours to our team:
- 5 years’ managerial experience in supply chain and logistics management preferably in consumer electronics industry.
- Experience in leading a team or managing outsourced team.
- Solid understanding and executions of supply chain processes focusing on forecasting, order replenishment, and inventory management. Knowledge on logistics and trade compliance is necessary.
- Good analytical skills including data evaluation, identification, solution development, and implementation. Proficiency in Excel or Tableau is necessary.
- Excellent service mindset and a track record of making a significant impact by collaborating effectively with local leaders and colleagues to achieve business objectives, driving process improvements, and automation to improve supply chain metrics.
- Ability to keep informed and up-to-date about Logitech’s business, its products, mixed with an excitement about what Logitech is doing now and in the future.
- Self-motivated and goal oriented, with a positive proactive attitude and a high degree of initiative.
- Global/multi-country business partner experience with cross functional teams preferred.
In addition, preferable skills and behaviours include:
- Project Management and/or Lean Six Sigma certification
- Excellent service mindset
- Growth mindset
Bachelor's Degree, Master’s degree in Business, Operations Management, Supply Chain Management, Engineering or similar discipline.
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”