Responsible for checking and receiving all inbound goods, materials and supplies shipped via freight or overnight service. Knowledge of Windows and SAP environments. Detail oriented. Able to lift up to 75 lbs. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Must be self-motivated without close supervision. Must maintain strict confidentiality.
• Ability to effectively present information and to respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
• Must have pleasant and effective oral and written communication skills.
• Must be self-motivated and possess the ability to work well with others.
• Must be able to complete tasks in an effective manner and to work with deadlines.
• Must be able to operate a Forklift and Electric Pallet Jack.
• Solid background in personal computers, including proven knowledge and ability with Microsoft Excel and Microsoft word.
• Ability to work without direct supervision.
• High School diploma or equivalent required.
• Must have strong time management skills
• Must be a team player, committed to Continuous Improvement
Looking for a combination of clerical experience and education.
Pilgrim's Pride Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Women and Minorities are Encouraged to Apply.