FEED MILL MAINTENANCE SUPERVISOR
At Pilgrim’s, Safety Is A Condition, which means the safety of our team members comes first - always.
We have implemented safety measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19. We are working to ensure social distancing within our facility. We have installed physical barriers throughout our facility such as plexi-glass or plastic barriers between team member work stations. Each day, temperature screens are performed for each employee and visitor before entering the facility. Face coverings are provided and required over the mouth and nose at all times when inside the facility, and enhanced cleaning and sanitation is regularly performed.
Job Title: Feed Mill Maintenance Supervisor
Supervises and coordinates activities of skilled trade workers engaged in maintaining and repairing equipment, structures and utilities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Directs workers engaged in major projects, performing structural, building, utility, electrical and equipment repairs.
- Supervises workers engaged in installing, servicing, and repairing mechanical equipment.
- Inspects completed work to ensure it meets specifications and guidelines.
- Prepares work schedules and maintains time management.
- Communicates company policies and guidelines.
Analyzes and assists in solving work problems.
Maintains production equipment in a manner that meets organization standards and ensures minimum equipment downtime. Communicates equipment and supplies needs.
- Maintains preventive maintenance programs and procedures. Administers training programs to ensure proper operations, preventive maintenance, and repair programs and procedures.
- Administers all safety training programs and record keeping for feed mill employees.
- Maintains all preventive maintenance records.
- Follows and enforces all safety guidelines and procedures.
- Ability to operate receiving and control room.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
High school diploma or equivalent (GED) required. Trade School preferred.
Typically requires a minimum of 2 years of DIRECTLY RELATED experience.
- Must be able to work in high places, all weather conditions and confined spaces.
- Basic computer skills (Word, Excel). SAP program experience preferred.
- Feed Mill maintenance experience preferred.
- Must be able to work weekends on shut downs and repairs.