Pilgrim’s Pride Corporation is the second largest chicken producer in the world, with operations in the U.S., Puerto Rico, Mexico and the U.K., and the capacity to process 45.2 million birds per week. Pilgrim’s processes, prepares, packages and delivers fresh, further-processed and value-added poultry products for sale to customers in more than 100 countries, employs nearly 51,300 people, and contracts with more than 5,200 family farmers. Pilgrim’s is headquartered in Greeley, Colorado at the JBS Corporate Headquarters.
We are looking for an intrapreneurial personality for Pilgrim’s USA Product Marketing Team that values building relationships, understands how to develop retail products from idea creation to commercialization, and wants to be an agent of change. This role will be supporting and reporting to the Senior Product Manager, and will work hand-in-hand with the other Brand/Product Manager to cohesively become the best unit in Marketing. The role is a great fit for candidates seeking future growth as it will include interaction with teams throughout the entire business, ranging from R&D to our complexes.
- Define the product strategy and roadmap for your assigned category and/or brand.
- Deliver assigned KPIs with minimal supervision and humility.
- Work with internal teams across the business to lead, manage, and execute initiatives/projects.
- Develop and run reports, analyze data/findings, and provide actionable recommendations.
- Continuous implementation of process improvement as it relates to product management.
- Communicate effectively with your direct team and others, to ensure alignment and avoid surprises and/or misunderstandings.
- Become an indispensable partner for the business by incorporating S.M.A.R.T (Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Realistic, Timely) product management.
- Minimum of 5 yrs. of Consumer Packaged Goods experience in related industry. Knowledge of stage gate and product commercialization, with a proven record of launched products in the market.
- Willing to have a positive attitude and an intrapreneur mindset in a large and complex organization.
- Advanced Excel and Microsoft Project skills. Knowledge of Accolade a plus.
- Excellent relationship building and communication skills, and the ability to adapt to your audience.
- Comfortable to work with multiple departments and in a high-paced deadline oriented environment.
- Strong analytical skills, but equality important, the ability to proactively provide strategic recommendations.
- Must be willing to proudly live our corporate values: Determination, Discipline, Availability, Humility, Sincerity, Discipline, Ownership.