LEAD FLOOR TRAINER
Role: The HR Trainer will implement all training and retention programs at the plant level reporting to the Human Resources Manager.
- Conduct training courses and On the Job Training for new hire employees
- Assist plant supervision with on the job training for new and current employees.
- Roll out all retention initiatives at the plant including monitoring all new hires performance during the first 90 days.
- Conduct new employee orientation.
- Maintain highest levels of confidentiality.
- Assist with other Human Resources duties as assigned.
- Required to meet on a daily basis with all newly hired employees
- Ensure proper methods are followed for production and safety aspects
- Needs a complete understanding of training methods for a production operation
- Needs to be goal and time oriented
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. May perform other duties as assigned.
Skills and Qualifications:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals to perform the essential functions.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Bilingual a plus.
- Ability to conduct on the job skills training.
- Previous experience in a production job
- Strong Computer knowledge required.
- Must have attention to detail.
- Personal and professional integrity required.
- High School degree or equivalent preferred.
- Experience in poultry/debone processing preferred.