Retail Store Associate - Part Time
As a Wild Fork Team Member, your focus is to deliver a memorable experience to all of our guests. You will be trained to be a personal chef and friendly butcher to have the highest level of product knowledge to provide customers with recommendations on their favorite dish or protein.
If you are someone looking for a career growth opportunity and you LOVE TO COOK & LOVE TO EAT, we would love to connect with you!
Essential Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Be a Brand Ambassador – enthusiastic and passionate about our quality products, educate the consumer on what WFF stands for.
- Must be able to work in an extremely cold environment- pulling racks, process shipment, and performing monthly inventory in our walk-in freezer.
- Process customer e-commerce orders and oversee timely product hand out for deliveries.
- Become a product and culinary expert by giving total effort during our training classes to provide great recipes and tips on how to cook our protein.
- Provide a butcher friendly shopping experience by personalizing every step of the way.
- Assist customers during the check-out process and deliver an experience to remember.
- Perform stocking duties such as lifting up to 50lb, rotating products, ordering, dusting, and cleaning store.
- Oversee daily price changes and manage cash register as required.
- Performs other related duties
- High school degree or GED preferred not required
- One year of recent customer service experience in retail, hospitality, or restaurant is
- The availability to work a flex schedule, working various hours and shifts, including early mornings, evenings and, weekends/holidays.
- Work with integrity as a TEAM toward a shared vision.
- Be determined and deliver superior results with a sense of urgency, time management, and prioritization.
- Treat it like you own it –Take ownership and responsibility to be successful.
- Act with respect and values other opinions.
- Strong cognitive skills, including problem analyzing.
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills.
- Show dependability and commitment.
- Fundamental math functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
- Ability to meet seasonal peaks, workloads, and deadlines.
Benefits & Perks:
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Culinary Training
- Higher Education Programs
- Vacation Time, Paid Holiday & Birthday PTO
- Monthly Bonus Potential
- WF Unlimited- Free Shipping
- Chew On This- One give away product a month
- Wild Chef - Allowance per month to shop in our store
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- Physically able to exert up to 50 pounds of force
- Occasional exposure to extreme temperatures – walk-in freezers
- Stand/walk for up to 8-10 hours
- Frequent movement within the store to access various departments, areas, and products
Our Values: Determination, Simplicity, Availability, Humility, Sincerity, Discipline, Ownership