PURCHASING ASSISTANT - BILL OF MATERIALS
“The Company is dedicated to ensuring a safe and secure environment for our team members and visitors. To assist in achieving that goal, we conduct a drug, alcohol, and background checks for all new team members post-offer and prior to the start of employment. It is a job expectation that all new employees have, at minimum, the first dose of the COVID-19 vaccine in advance of their first date of employment. If you need assistance in obtaining a vaccine, the Company can help schedule you with one of its healthcare partners following a conditional job offer, if one is made.”
You must have at the minimum, first dose of the covid vaccine.
The primary responsibilities of the Purchasing Assistant are to provide support to plant maintenance in order to complete the critical equipment bill of materials (BOM)
- Enter all parts requisitions
- Complete critical inventory request forms
- Work with maintenance team to get required information for critical inventory requests and requisitions
- Research parts movements in order to determine bill of material
- All other duties that help support the creation of the bill of material
Job requires neatness and organization with a good grasp for prioritizing. Individuals must have strong work ethic, be dependable, and be able to work independently as well as with others.
Very strong computer skills required
SAP experience preferred
Microsoft Excel experience preferred
8 hours/ day – Monday - Friday