MAINTENANCE STOREROOM ATTENDANT
POSITION: Maintenance Storeroom Attendant
DEPARTMENT: Maintenance Storeroom
SALARY CLASS: Non Exempt
- Issuing parts
- Cycle counts
- Inventory adjustments
- Receiving parts
- Putting parts away
- Driving fork truck
- Computer skills ( sap )
- Cleaning area
- Working with mechanics and supervisors on finding parts
- If needed call emergency line for rush parts.
- Possess written and verbal skills for effective communication and competent in organizational, time management skills. (Bilingual skills helpful)
- Demonstrates good judgment, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Great customer service skills.
- Computer knowledge required.
- Knowledge of Maintenance Parts preferred
- High School degree or equivalent required
- Working knowledge of maintenance/mechanical parts.
- Saturday 7am-7pm
- Sunday 7am-7pm
- Monday 7am-7pm
- Tuesday 7am-3pm
JBS offers a full range of benefits including health care, life insurance, and a 401 (K) plan.
JBS is an equal opportunity employer.