FLEET SERVICES ADMINISTRATION
We currently have an immediate opening for a Fleet Administrator in our Souderton, PA Rendering facility. The ideal candidate will work closely with our Fleet Maintenance and Transportation team in regards to administration.
• Strong computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Excellent customer service attitude and skills
• Must have outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal, for communications via phone and email
• Perform various clerical functions to support the Fleet Maintenance and Transportation Dept.
• Must pay strong attention to detail
• Ability to multi-task while focusing on the day to day details
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Process daily and weekly reconciliation of all fuel transactions, including driver access card maintenance
• Provide fleet maintenance work order entry and reconciliation support and coverage
• Perform various transportation administrative duties including system maintenance, filing, DOT
• Perform all duties according to established department policies and procedures
• Performs clerical and general office duties
• Data entry and reconciliation
• Approach all encounters with employees and external customers in a friendly, service oriented manner
• Perform other duties as needed and directed by management
Successful candidates are those who seek to thrive in an environment of operational excellence and accountability. Hours of this position vary as dictated by deadlines - generally 8am-5pm, additional overtime and weekends as needed.
EOE / M / F / V / Disabled