A - SHIFT SHIPPING GENERAL FOREMAN
- High School Diploma required.
- Computer literate, must have understanding and knowledge of Microsoft programs and the working relationship of the programs, i.e. Excel, Word & Powerpoint
- Must have excellent managerial skills and the ability to work closely with fellow team members, peers, and subordinates
- Previous experience with inventories, warehousing and customer service required.
- Accountable for all operations in assigned area
- Ensure the safety of all employees within area
- Review paperwork to ensure all out-going trucks are loaded and processed out of the plant in a timely manner
- Responsible for the direct supervision & training of area supervisors
- Directly involved in discipline of employees when necessary
- Accountable to Operations Manager for late load claims, product shortages, weight deficits, pounds per employee hour, overtime hours, etc