ACCOUNTING SPECIALIST- PRODUCTION ACCOUNTING AND INVENTORY
Accounting Specialist – Production Accounting and Inventory
The Accounting Specialist will report to the Assistant Controller.
Job Overview: This position’s main responsibility is to assist in the day-to-day accounting duties of the JBS USA – Plainwell plant in regards to the daily and weekly profit and loss statements, inventory reconciliations, financials, and other duties. This position also requires interface with the JBS – Plainwell Slaughter, Barn, Hide, Fabrication and Accounting departments.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Daily and weekly Production and P&L reports
- Review variances of weekly vs. daily P&L’s
- General ledger reporting and research (relevant systems including but not limited to SAP)
- Inventory reconciliation
- Provide other clerical support necessary to pay the financial obligations of the plant.
- All other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma/GED
- Computer skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel
- SAP experience
- Multisystem focused
- Attention to detail
- 3-5 years of experience in Accounts Payable or related field
- Flexibility and Interpersonal skills required
Please click on the link and follow the instruction below:
Click on the JBS “VIEW JOBS” – OPEN POSITIONS
Click on SELECT A LOCATION: PLAINWELL, MI
CLICK ON “SEARCH”
You will find ALL OPENINGS FOR PLAINWELL FACILITY.
Click on the POSITION you want to apply
CLICK ON APPLY