Primarily responsible for managing the hourly recruiting process from sourcing qualified candidates through the job offer process.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS:
- Manage recruiting process including sourcing and screening qualified candidates to ensure candidates are aware of duties, environment, etc., schedule and conduct interviews.
- Manage Job Preview process for all hourly candidates to ensure applicants fully understand the job duties prior to hire
- Initiate post-offer screening and partner with HR Coordinator for start date for cleared candidates
- Manage applicant tracking within Jobvite ATS system; review all applicant records, disposition candidates in a timely manner and follow up with leaders on any unresolved candidate statuses to ensure records are up-to-date and accurate
- Manage job postings through Jobvite to ensure posting content accurately reflects the duties and responsibilities of the position, meets formatting guidelines and is posted to appropriate site (Indeed, Linkdin etc.).
- Pull and compile data for recruiting metrics (sourcing, cold calling, interviews, hires, etc.) format into reports and distribute to appropriate personnel in a timely manner
- Represent and participate in all recruiting events (job fairs, open houses, college visits, etc.) to build and foster strong relationships within the community, schools, local agencies, etc.; introduce and build on the company brand to make JBS a company of choice with qualified applicants
- Partner with hiring managers and the HR team to understand position and duties to ensure positions are filled with qualified candidates
- Identify and communicate opportunities for process improvement to streamline processes and improve efficiency
- Perform additional relevant duties as assigned
EDUCATION and CERTIFICATIONS:
- High School diploma or equivalent; Bachelor’s degree preferred
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Minimum two (2) years progressively responsible experience in Staffing and Recruiting, sourcing specifically in high volume, hourly recruiting, EEO and compliance; staffing agency high volume, recruiting experience highly preferred
- Strong computer skills with Applicant Tracking experience; knowledge/ experience within Jobvite or other similar ATS system preferred
- Must have the ability to effectively communicate in English, both verbal and written, with internal and external customers in a timely and professional manner; ability to communicate in multiple languages preferred
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills with the ability to prioritize
- Ability to work effectively with others, possessing tact and discretion and demonstrate a high level of confidentiality in all matters
- Must have strong technical skills: MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook
- Self-starter who demonstrates strong initiative and sense of urgency, with the ability to work in a fast paced environment.