We are looking for a Sales Aid for the JBS Leather Team who will supervise and maintain our collection of samples for our leather collection. Additionally, the Sales Aid would be responsible for maintaining and updating our retain files as well as master files. This role will be based out of Hickory, North Carolina.
- Cutting and collating samples on a daily basis to maintain inventory of each item that is to be kept on the sample shelves
- Communicating when additional leather is needed to maintain adequate inventory of each item
- Shipping of sample packages to existing and prospective customers at the sales department direction
- Working with warehouse personnel as well as commercial team to gather, label and file retains for all inbound shipments
- Maintain and update master samples as needed working with the sales department as well as warehouse personnel
- Other duties as assigned
- Attention to detail required to record invoice numbers, receipt dates, and other pertinent to the shipments
- Data entry experience preferred
- Previous experience in leather or furniture industry
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Organization with multiple tasks
- Willing to work in both a warehouse and office environment
- Strong work ethic and self-started
- Wiling to travel approximately 10-15% of the year
For individuals assigned and/or hired to work in Colorado, JBS and Pilgrim’s is required by law to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation for this role. This compensation range is specific to the State of Colorado and takes into account various factors that are considered in making compensation decisions, including but not limited to a candidate’s relevant experience, qualifications, skills, competencies, and proficiencies for the role.
The Company is dedicated to ensuring a safe and secure environment for our team members and visitors. To assist in achieving that goal, we conduct a drug, alcohol, and background checks for all new team members post-offer and prior to the start of employment. It is a job expectation that all new employees are fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Those who have, at minimum, the first of a two-dose vaccine in advance of their first date of employment will be required to receive the second dose within the manufacturers recommend timeframe and submit proof of their final vaccination dose once obtained. If you need assistance in obtaining a vaccine, the Company can help schedule you with one of its healthcare partners following a conditional job offer, if one is made. The Immigration Reform and Control Act requires that verification of employment eligibility be documented for all new employees by the end of the third day of work.
About Us: JBS USA is a leading global provider of diversified, high-quality food products, including a portfolio of well-recognized brands and innovative, easy-to-use food solutions. We process, prepare, package and deliver fresh and value-added premium meat, poultry and retail-ready food products for customers in approximately 100 countries on six continents. We are also the majority shareholder of Pilgrim’s, the largest poultry company in North America. JBS USA employs more than 100,000 team members, and our corporate office is located in beautiful Greeley, Colorado, where our 1,200 team members onsite enjoy more than 300 days of sunshine a year.
Our mission: To be the best in all that we do, completely focused on our business, ensuring the bet products and services to our customers, a relationship of trust with our suppliers, profitability for our shareholders and the opportunity of a better future for all of our team members.
Our core values are: Availability, Determination, Discipline, Humility, Ownership, Simplicity, Sincerity