QA PRODUCT SPECIFICATION SUPERVISOR B SHIFT
- Manage the facility’s adherence to HACCP, SSOP, SOP
- Coordinate and supervise pre-operation sanitation. Examine and verify cleanliness and sanitation of equipment and facilitates
- Resolve problems and issues with food safety, product quality an employee issues as they arise
- Communicate frequently with USDA regarding food safety, compliance to regulatory factors
- Direct, motivate, and monitor the food safety & quality assurance employees
- Conduct interviews and evaluate performance of current employees
- Attend meetings associated with customer expectations and satisfaction as scheduled or called
- Coordinate the efforts of other facility departments to optimize the company performance by meeting the company’s guidelines and management expectations.
- Work in extreme temperatures and able to lift 60 lbs.+
- Perform various other duties as needed.
- Monitoring and adherence of all quality specification of trim products
- Required to oversee daily Pre-operational Inspection and Quality checks that are performed by QA Technicians; this includes monitoring GMP’s and Food Safety related items.
- Responsible for the motivation and managing of Q.A. Technicians as well as their safety
- Will train Q.A. Technicians on trim specifications, food safety related items, and all other duties as determined by Technical Services Manager.
High School Graduate or GED equivalent (additional education preferred but not required)
2 years of Management experience in a manufacturing or production environment preferred
Bi-lingual in Spanish preferred but not required
Knowledge of beef industry with indepth knowledge in the trim area
Must have good communication and interpersonal skill and maintain a good working relationship with plant management, plant employees, corporate and USDA / FSIS
Must have good decision making and planning skills
Ability to work 50+ hours per week and some Saturday work
Extended walking and standing in a cold/freezing environment