JBS began in 1953 as a small, family-owned company in Brazil. We have continued to steadily grow and are now the largest animal protein processor in the world. Though our business has grown, our family values remain our foundation. We seek to hire dedicated individuals who are committed to learning and share our desire to be the best. At JBS, our team members are our most important asset and feeding the world is our greatest goal. The Souderton operation is a two-shift, beef-processing facility located in eastern Pennsylvania. JBS employs a total of 1,500 team members.
Souderton has the capacity to process more than 520,000 cattle per year and currently exports to 20 different countries around the world!
POSITION AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Administer, track, and evaluate all New Hire Orientation and Onboarding training in accordance and compliance with the People Pillar
- Supervise new-hires during the training period and make recommendations to management and/or Human Resources regarding training needs, concerns and continued employment.
- Develop and promote positive working relationships with new hires, peers, leaders and clients.
- Meet with trainers, supervisors, Human Resources, and Benefits coordinators to review training materials and processes
- Schedule and coordinate training for multiple, sometimes simultaneous, training sessions
- Organize and maintain training venues, logistics, and equipment.
- Participate on HR & company committees.
- Work with Excellence Coordinators and HR to help track compliance and results of orientation.
- Assist HR team with yearly training of all employees
- All other duties as assigned
- Previous training experience
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Professional communication and demeanor
- Ability to present ideas, concepts, issues, concerns, and questions in a well thought out, positive, and professional manner to employees
- Excellence presentation skills and ability to foster an atmosphere of teamwork with others
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Able to work independently
- Must be willing to work in a plant/industrial environment
High School Diploma/ GED; Associates Degree or two years of college coursework in Communications, HR, or similar field preferred but not required; experience in lieu of degree will be considered.