REVENUE PRICING MANAGER
Job Title: Revenue Pricing Manager
Our Company, Your Opportunity:
Nearly 150 years ago, Gustavus Swift founded Swift & Company. He was a true pioneer whose passion and innovative spirit transformed the meat industry. This commitment to transformation mirrors that of Swift Prepared Foods today. Swift Prepared Foods is the prepared foods arm of JBS USA, one of the world’s largest meat companies. This is a unique opportunity to be in a start-up environment, with the backing of a Global CPG Powerhouse. This is a role for someone who is looking for an entrepreneurial challenge in a company with aspirations to be leaders within the CPG world. The position will have both strategic and tactical elements and the person may wear different hats. This is an opportunity for people who want to think Big, dream Big and work to make Big ideas a reality.
To be THE BEST in all we do. We are completely focused on our business, ensuring the BEST products and services to our customers, a relationship of trust with our suppliers and profitability for our shareholders. All this, we do to provide an opportunity for a better future for all of our TEAM MEMBERS.
The Revenue Manager will report to Head of Growth and Strategy will work closely with Category, Finance and Sales teams.
Revenue Manager will work within the Growth and Strategy group having a scope that touches a wide range of existing categories, innovation and growth projects.
- Provide overall support for financial analysis of pricing and promotional related efforts for existing categories.
- Provide pricing guardrails, competitive framework and key recommendations to category base teams. Work with the category base teams and ensure pricing actions are executed successfully and trade spend is efficiently spent.
- Provide analysis and pricing / promo plan recommendation for new innovation.
- Support the Sales Team/Category Teams in RFP negotiations with providing guardrails / competitive assessment / win-win scenarios that meet both customer and company needs.
- Provide support for ad-hoc pricing/promotion related projects and analysis as requested by strategy group
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. May perform other duties as assigned.
Skills and Qualifications
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance- Economics or Accounting required (MBA strongly preferred).
- +4 years of experience in a financial analytics role- demonstrating career progression.
- +2 years CPG industry experience preferred.
- Prior experience in Revenue Management- Sales Finance- or Category Finance related roles preferred.
- Advanced command of Microsoft Excel with ability to quickly learn analytical modeling tools and techniques.
- Motivated self-starter who can effectively work under pressure and manage multiple priorities.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain flexibility in an ever-changing environment.
- Ability to use consumer research to develop growth strategies.
- Strong understanding of Nielsen & other syndicated data
Physical Demands/Work Environment:
While this position is primarily based in a corporate office setting, travel to the production facility will be required. While at the facility, employee will be subject to extreme temperatures, humid/wet environments and other hazards common to a food manufacturing facility [RL1]
The applicant who fills this position will be eligible for the following compensation and benefits:
- Benefits: Vision, Medical, and Dental coverage begin after 60 days of employment;
- Paid Time Off: sick leave, vacation, and 6 company observed holidays;
- 401(k): company match begins after the first year of service and follows the company vesting schedule;
- This position is eligible to participate in the Company’s annual bonus plan, the amount of bonus varies and is subject to the standard terms and conditions of the incentive program; [RL2]
The Company is dedicated to ensuring a safe and secure environment for our team members and visitors. To assist in achieving that goal, we conduct a drug, alcohol, and background check for all new team members post-offer and prior to the start of employment. The Immigration Reform and Control Act requires that verification of employment eligibility be documented for all new employees by the end of the third day of work.
If interested, please apply at jbssa.com/careers.
Swift Prepared Foods is an equal opportunity employer.
Salary Class: Exempt
[RL1]Will travel be required to visit suppliers or plant?
[RL2]Need HR to confirm benefits