MEDICAL ASSISTANT OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH
MEDICAL ASSISTANT Occupational Health
JBS FOODS AT Souderton, Pennsylvania
Position at JBS Souderton, PA
This position is based at Souderton, PA and it is fulltime position with the company and full benefices.
Schedule: Monday - Friday; some weekends as needed. Must be flexible.
Preferred: EMT, CNA, PCT, or LPN.
At JBS- Souderton Safety Is A Condition, which means the safety of our team members comes first - always.
We have implemented safety measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19. We are working to ensure social distancing within our facility. We have installed physical barriers throughout our facility such as plexi-glass or plastic barriers between team member work stations. Each day, temperature screens are performed for each employee and visitor before entering the facility. Face coverings are provided and required over the mouth and nose at all times when inside the facility, and enhanced cleaning and sanitation is regularly performed.
- Perform Drug and Alcohol screening for applicants.
- Conduct hearing testing for applicants.
- Conduct medical assessment for applicants.
- Must be able to document and maintain documentation after each visit or communication including entry of information into Risk Partners.
- Must maintain a clean and orderly work area
- This position needs to be courteous and professional at all times when communicating with individuals
- Must be flexible with work schedule.
And any other duties as reasonably associated with the above duties as assigned.
Experience / Qualifications:
Certified Medical Assistant Required
Microsoft Office proficient
Able to multi-task
Attention to detail
Must be able to read, write, and speak English
Bilingual Preferred (Spanish & English) or Trilingual (Spanish, Haitian Creole & English)
Subject to Background Check