2023 Marketing Summer Internship Program
JBS Marketing Internship
JBS USA is a leading global provider of diversified, high-quality food products, including a portfolio of well-recognized brands and innovative, easy-to-use food solutions. We process, prepare, package, and deliver fresh and value-added premium meat, poultry, and retail-ready food products for customers in approximately 100 countries on six continents. We are also the majority shareholder of Pilgrim’s, the largest poultry company in North America. JBS USA employs more than 100,000 team members, and our corporate office is in beautiful Greeley, Colorado, where our 1,200 team members onsite enjoy more than 300 days of sunshine a year.
The JBS Marketing Corporate Internship Program is a 10-week paid summer internship designed to introduce interns to working at our US Corporate Headquarters within one of our marketing teams. This program allows collegiate students to gain foundational knowledge of our business in a challenging and collaborative environment.
How you will make an impact:
The JBS Internship program will give you an opportunity to
- Work on assigned marketing project and deliver results at the conclusion of the internship. Projects will be determined alongside our marketing team and the mentor assigned to the intern
- Exposure to digital marketing, e-commerce, advertising products/packaging
- Work to create marketing content to support social media with JBS brands
- Creating digital content and conducting market analysis to ensure successful marketing campaigns
- Apply your course-work knowledge to solve real industry challenges
- Share ideas that help our team think outside the box
- Own your experience and work hard
- Meet with other departments that impact the marketing function
- Hands on approach with the opportunity to works with different departments impacting marketing to get an understanding sales and marketing strategies, advertising agencies, product/program management, etc.
What to expect:
- 10 weeks of challenging, hands-on, real-life work experience
- Mentorship and coaching by a cultural ambassador and marketing expert.
- Interaction with our company’s senior leadership team.
- Long lasting industry relationships with company leaders and other interns
- Exposure to a variety of leadership styles
- Leadership and personal development training
- Learn and experience our company mission and values
- Projects driven by business objectives with real measurement for success
- A journey inside the world’s largest animal protein company
- Regular feedback on your performance and behavior
- Work 40+ hours per week- PAID
- The opportunity to apply for and be selected for the JBS Management Trainee Program before the end of your internship program
- Enrolled in a University/College.
- Alignment with JBS core values and culture
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Basic computer skills including Microsoft Office proficiency
- Professional interview presentation and work style
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment
- Exposure to senior leadership
- Ability to gain experience in a department before being placed full-time
- Networking opportunity across a global company
- Opportunity to learn about the agriculture and food industry from the second largest food company in the world
- Gain hands-on experience
The applicant who fills this position will be eligible for the following compensation:
- $21/hour with a housing option.
The Company is dedicated to ensuring a safe and secure environment for our team members and visitors. To assist in achieving that goal, we conduct a drug, alcohol, and background checks for all new team members post-offer and prior to the start of employment. It is a job expectation that all new employees have, at minimum, the first dose of the COVID-19 vaccine in advance of their first date of employment. If you need assistance in obtaining a vaccine, the Company can help schedule you with one of its healthcare partners following a conditional job offer if one is made. The Immigration Reform and Control Act requires that verification of employment eligibility be documented for all new employees by the end of the third day of work.