This is a night shift position. The successful candidate will be available to work over night Monday through Friday and will also have availability to work Saturdays as needed!
JBS began in 1953 as a small, family-owned company in Brazil. We have continued to steadily grow and are now the largest animal protein processor in the world. Though our business has grown, our family values remain our foundation. We seek to hire dedicated individuals who are committed to learning and share our desire to be the best. At JBS, our team members are our most important asset and feeding the world is our greatest goal. The Souderton operation is a two-shift, beef-processing facility located in eastern Pennsylvania. JBS employs a total of 1,500 team members.
Souderton has the capacity to process more than 520,000 cattle per year and currently exports to 20 different countries around the world!
Investing in our people is a large part of the reason why success at JBS is so achievable. Working in operations gives you the opportunity to contribute to the very core of our business: producing the highest quality products for families around the globe. At the JBS operations facilities, we offer career growth opportunities for people with all kinds of interests and backgrounds who are interested in working in a fast-paced, hands-on environment. Additionally, opportunities abound for those who enjoy working within the production environment and are excited about both leading a team and ensuring we are producing a top quality, safe product for families across the globe.
JBS® values the people who make our company a success. We want to be sure our team members know just how much we appreciate their dedication by ensuring they love working with us. As part of our total compensation package, JBS® and offers comprehensive employee benefits designed to meet the healthcare and financial goals of our team members and their families today, tomorrow and in the future.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Generating invoices
- Creating and checking bill of ladings and manifests for truck shipments
- Verifying load maps issuing they are filled out correctly
- Allocate orders and assign picks as required
- Direct yard jockeys on trailer moves
- Insure yard jockeys correct all discrepancies listed on security’s trailer check sheet
- Send out daily reports as required and responsible for keeping operation boards updated. this position works closely with in-plant Shipping and Accounting.
- This position works overnight.
- Flexibility with hours and days worked is required. Weekends are required.
- Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook, the AS400, Red Prairie, Order Management and a 10-key calculator are used on a daily basis.
- General computer knowledge
- Effective communication skills, & the ability to multi-task are required
- A good working knowledge of Excel spreadsheets and a 10-key calculator is a plus.
High school diploma or GED equivalent is required