Social Media Manager
As the Social Media Manager at Wild Fork Foods, you will play a key role within the Marketing team. You will manage Wild Fork Foods’ content-related assets across all social media channels, growing awareness of our products. Working with cross-functional teams such as product management, e-commerce and operations, you will be responsible for social media channels.
- Identifying, creating and managing original, high-quality content to be used for organic and paid campaigns across multiple pages across Facebook, Instagram, Youtube.
- Creating, posting and monitoring a regular publishing schedule, while also staying abreast of late breaking news and hot topics.
- Growing followers on a daily basis with new content, engaging others' content, leveraging the right tools and testing and learning various content and campaigns.
- Creating new social media campaigns in partnership with other team members and independently based off research, results and social media trends.
- Managing and optimizing an advertisement budget to accomplish multiple objectives across many campaigns.
- Increasing brand awareness and attendance for food events.
- 3+ years managing social media campaigns across Facebook, Instagram, Youtube
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop
- Expert time and project management skills to plan, execute and analyze campaigns
- Strong relationship management and communication skills, in person and over the phone and email
- Strong analytical skills in order to track, analyze and improve multiple metrics on an ongoing basis
- Succinct, effective communication skills in order to drive engagement and responses
EOE/M/F/VET/DISABLED DRUG FREE WORK PLACE