OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH ASSISTANT - TEMPORARY
At Pilgrim’s, Safety Is A Condition, which means the safety of our team members comes first - always.
We have implemented safety measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19. We are working to ensure social distancing within our facility. We have installed physical barriers throughout our facility such as plexi-glass or plastic barriers between team member work stations. Each day, temperature screens are performed for each employee and visitor before entering the facility. Face coverings are provided and required over the mouth and nose at all times when inside the facility, and enhanced cleaning and sanitation is regularly performed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned
EXPECTATIONS – all Team Members
· Observe & enforce all company personnel, quality, safety, and food safety policies.
· Maintains a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner so that you work effectively and cooperatively with customers, clients, coworkers, and leadership teams.
· Participates in process improvement and problem solving utilizing continuous improvement and rational thinking methodologies such as Six Sigma
· Recognizes and acts on incidents and safety risks. Consistently practices, and enforces safe work habits and drives those habits throughout the organization.
· High school diploma required; Associates Degree in medical or business related field preferred
· Prior experience in Medical Field, CNA, LPN, RN preferred but not required
· Medical related training preferred – AHA First Aid/CPR certification. First Responder preferred (training will be provided)
· Very strong attention to detail, including analytical skills
· Very good communication skills
· Intermediate project managemnt skills
· Ability to work with highly confidential and, at times, sensitive information
· Strong ability to work with conflict/difficult situations
· Intermediate Microsoft computer skills required