At Pilgrim’s, Safety Is A Condition, which means the safety of our team members comes first - always.
We have implemented safety measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19. We are working to ensure social distancing within our facility. We have installed physical barriers throughout our facility such as plexi-glass or plastic barriers between team member work stations. Each day, temperature screens are performed for each employee and visitor before entering the facility. Face coverings are provided and required over the mouth and nose at all times when inside the facility, and enhanced cleaning and sanitation is regularly performed.
This position will manage all computer/network equipment including servers, switches, cabling, printers, and desktop systems at assigned locations.
- Support and manage all computer/network components including servers, switches, cabling and desktop systems at assigned locations
- Program Cisco Switches for Local Area Network
- Document Local Area Network at assigned location(s)
- Document and maintain “Standard Operating Procedures” for site specific technologies in use at the facility.
- Fundamental understanding of VLANS
- Work with end users and propose new hardware and software solutions to support the business.
- Test all hardware and software modifications before they are introduced into production.
- Provide hardware and software diagnostics for network, hardware and software issues.
- Manage technology projects in compliance with IT standards
- Provide hardware and network support for “Production Floor” computer systems.
- Supporting all printer functions at assigned locations
- Perform related tasks as required
- Three years related experience
- Working/troubleshooting knowledge of Windows /2008/2012 Server, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Office 2010 , 2013 & 2016.
- Understanding and functional knowledge of Citrix desktop / client
- Must have knowledge of Cisco Switch configurations and troubleshooting
- Must have knowledge of Network cabling and connectivity
- MCSE Certification is a plus; not required
- A+ Certification is a plus; not required
- Must have excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Must have strong customer support abilities
- Must be willing to work in a plant / industrial environment
- Must be willing to travel.