RELIABILITY MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN
Position: Reliability Maintenance Technician
Reports to: Maintenance Manager
This position will work to help continually improve the overall asset health of the facility.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Report to the Plant Maintenance Organization for all matters relating to the execution and performance of all PM and PdM results.
- Provide the Maintenance Organization with data supporting any recommended corrective actions.
- Assist in developing Quantitative PM’s and PdM Routes.
- Interface with maintenance management personnel and craftspersons on a regular basis to ensure the smooth flow of PdM and PM related maintenance tasks.
- Develop and maintain planned and predictive maintenance procedures and routes as required.
- Gather data needed for analysis
- Perform PM and PdM work orders and follow ups
- Enter and retrieve data from the CMMS.
- Perform PDM related tasks.
- Predictive technology collection and analysis at the facility
- Any other duties deemed as necessary
- Read and write English
- Ability to learn and gain knowledge
- Ability to travel to training and receive certifications
- This position requires above average computer skills. Proficiency in word processing, spreadsheets, and PdM software.
- Strong command of written and verbal communication skills.
- Displays capability of applying logic when involved with tasks that require problem-solving skills.
- Ability to certify in a minimum of two (2) PdM technologies (one being a Level II), Level I or II in another technology including: Vibration, Thermography, Motor Circuit Analysis, Ultra Sound, and Oil Analysis. IR technology will require plant electrical qualification also. Level I certification in 12 to 18 months, Level II within 36 months for Vibration.
- Hours of work are flexible depending on PDM routes, this position will be required to work weekends due to production schedule and some early start times to accommodate routes that need collected during off-line hours.
- 10% - Assist in developing Quantitative PM’s and PdM Routes.
- 20% - Develop and maintain planned and predictive maintenance procedures and routes as required and gather data needed for analysis
- 20% - Perform PM and PdM work orders and follow ups
- 50% - Collection and analysis at the facility and responsible for
managing technologies and the results from the data collection and analysis
JBS USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE/Vet/Disabled