CDL DRIVER 3RD SHIFT $1000 SIGN ON BONUS
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Pulling and dropping trailers on the yard and to the dock for loading and inspection of yard trailers
- Fuel Truck as Needed
- Responsible for maintaining storage lot
- Work in extreme weather, available to work weekends or when needed
- Work with little supervision and all other duties given from lead or supervisor.
Skills & knowledge needed for the effective performance of essential job functions:
- Truck driving, pulling, and loading.
- Basic, math and reading skills.
- Must have valid diver’s license
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Use required PPE and follow all safety guidelines of the company
- Stand duration of shift – all scheduled hours
- Use of both hands and able to grasp
- Good eye sight (with or without corrective lens)
- Able to reach and bend forward
- Some physical strength is needed
- Able to perform task that requires repetitive motion
- Varying temperatures, occasionally wet, dirty and dusty environment