CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
Pilgrim’s is the second largest chicken producer in the world, with operations in the U.S., Puerto Rico, Mexico and the U.K. Pilgrim’s processes, prepares, packages and delivers fresh, further-processed and value-added poultry products for sale to customers in more than 100 countries, employs more than 50,000 people and contracts with more than 5,200 family farmers. Pilgrim’s is headquartered in beautiful Greeley, Colorado, at the JBS USA corporate office where our 1,200 employees enjoy more than 300 days of sunshine a year.
This position will process all orders received on a daily basis for accounts that are assigned to this position. Coordinate the processing of the customer order with Production Planning, Warehouse Personal, Transportation, Sales, and the customer.
Goal: Ensure that each and every customer’s orders are delivered on time, in full and invoiced correctly. To be the liaison for our customers and support our Sales Team in every endeavor.
- Order entry
- Liaison between Customers and Sales
- Sending customers weekly updates and Verify customer requested price matches system price
- Act as the daily point of contact with customers via telephone and email
- Handle customer issues/complaints daily:
- ETA’s on trucks and any transportation issues
- Shortages and overages of product
- Invoice adjustments, credit, and billing questions
- Confirm order acknowledgement within 2 hours of receiving order
- Maintain a weekly order/shipping schedule per customer
- Report customer feedback and all customer complaints to management
- Become familiar with customers needs
- Provide information on his/her area as requested
- Enter credits/deductions/complaints into Dispute Management
- Misc reports for Sales Rep
- Backup for other CSRs
- On-call weekend/holiday duty rotation
- Outstanding customer service skills required
- Professional telephone skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong communication skills
- Efficient and detail oriented
- Maintain a positive attitude while dealing with multiple tasks
- General working knowledge of SAP, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft Outlook
- Efficient in 10 key required
The applicant who fills this position will be eligible for the following compensation and benefits:
- Benefits: Vision, Medical, and Dental coverage begin after 60 days of employment;
- Paid Time Off: sick leave, vacation, and 6 company observed holidays;
- 401(k): eligible after 90 days of employment including company match which begins after the first year of service and follows the company vesting schedule
- Base salary range of $16.00 per hour.
The Company is dedicated to ensuring a safe and secure environment for our team members and visitors. To assist in achieving that goal, we conduct a drug, alcohol, and background checks for all new team members post-offer and prior to the start of employment. The Immigration Reform and Control Act requires that verification of employment eligibility be documented for all new employees by the end of the third day of work.