CUSTOMER / VENDOR CLERK
JBS USA is a leading global provider of diversified, high-quality food products, including a portfolio of well-recognized brands and innovative, easy-to-use food solutions. We process, prepare, package and deliver fresh and value-added premium meat, poultry and retail-ready food products for customers in approximately 100 countries on six continents. We are also the majority shareholder of Pilgrim’s, the largest poultry company in North America. JBS USA employs more than 100,000 team members, and our corporate office is located in beautiful Greeley, Colorado, where our 1,200 team members onsite enjoy more than 300 days of sunshine a year.
- Will be responsible for the daily Update of Vendor and Customer data to include addresses
- Ensure SOX compliance for setting up and changing vendor and customer data.
- Responsible for updating Customer/Vendor Master specialist operating procedures
- Assist team members with special projects that relate to Vendor or Customer data.
- Develop and implement process improvements.
- One or more years data entry experience preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance preferred.
- Experience in Microsoft Excel and Word required
- Experience with SAP preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team based environment
- Ability to apply good judgment and professional integrity in decision making