2nd shift Production Leads - $1000 Sign on Bonus
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
1. Leading a team of hourly team members to achieve business results.
a. Achieves targets in a safe and efficient manner.
b. Coordinates activities with production, procurement, maintenance,
warehouse, and quality departments to achieve and sustain results.
c. Supports team members by maintaining a visible presence on the
d. Maintains an engaged and team-oriented workforce.
2. Provides Support to Company Policies and Procedures.
a. Creates an environment that expresses concern and consistency
toward all team members.
b. Promotes cooperation and dedication to superior workmanship
among all team members.
c. Provides training for team members on company policies, rules,
regulations and job specific duties and responsibilities.
d. Monitors and enforces adherence to GMP’s and specifications.
Maintains high levels of sanitation, housekeeping and product quality.
e. Follow daily work schedule and reports variances.
f. Encourages best use of energy and resources with minimal waste.
3. May assume other duties as assigned.
▪ High School diploma or equivalent required.
▪ Familiar with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and Hazarded Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) programs. SQF, GMP, and HACCP certification a plus.
▪ Must be able to motivate a diverse workforce and lead by example. Must be able to coach, train, and take corrective action, including discipline, when appropriate.
▪ Must demonstrate critical thinking skills and possess a problem-solving
▪ Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
▪ Ability to speak, read, and write English
▪ Good verbal and written communication skills
▪ Bilingual (Spanish) preferred
▪ Good math skills
May require working on feet for long hours, bending, and stooping.
HEARING: Must be able to hear average or normal conversations and receive ordinary information.
REPETITIVE MOTION: Must be able to frequently and regularly use wrists, hands, and or fingers.
VISUAL ABILITIES: Average, ordinary visual acuity necessary to prepare or inspect documents, products, or operate machinery.
PHYSICAL STRENGTH: Regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds throughout the day.
WORKING CONDITIONS: Must be able to work for long hours in a food processing environment, where it is wet, damp, and cold. Temperatures are frequently around 34 degrees, and employees are expected to remain in these conditions for the majority of their work days
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The list of essential functions, other duties, mental and physical demands, requirements and licenses is
not meant to be exhaustive. Management reserves the right to revise job descriptions and to require other tasks be performed when the circumstances of the job changes