- Day shift – flexible as needed
- Weekends as needed/required
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in HR or two+ years of experience in Recruitment field required
- Bilingual skills preferred
- Communication/public relations skills required
- Experience in Leadership role, Project Management, and/or Process Improvement preferred
- Plan, coordinate develop, administer and provide advice related to the Equal Employment Opportunity Program.
- Experience in Microsoft Excel and Word required
- Experience with Jobvite, TruDiligence, E-Verify, and SAP preferred
- Self-starter and Strong organizational skills
- Team Player, must be able to demonstrate effective people skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, multitasking, team based environment, able to work under pressure
- Ability to apply good judgment and professional integrity in decision making.
- Trustworthy – Will be handling confidential material
- Good Attendance
- Bilingual preferred
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Regulatory compliance
- Travel required
- Entering and maintain application data in Jobvite
- Plan, coordinate develop, administer and provide advice related to the Equal Employment Opportunity Program. This includes the interpretation of policies, laws, regulations and the development the implementation of policy and training programs
- Maintain regular communication with upper management
- Regular contact with other companies for employment verification and other agencies.
- Coordinate recruiting efforts, both internally and externally, which includes posting vacancies, advertising using various media outlets, attending career fairs, etc.
- Maintaining affirmative action program.
- Act as liaison with area employment agencies, temporary agencies, and advertising agencies, processing and checking advertising agency billings
- Facilitate the company’s management training and the Do’s & Don’t of Interviewing
We are an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Vet/Disabled