HEAD OF CONSUMER INSIGHTS & INNOVATION
Pilgrim’s Pride Corporation is the second largest chicken producer in the world, with operations in the U.S., Puerto Rico, Mexico and the U.K., and the capacity to process 45.2 million birds per week. Pilgrim’s processes, prepares, packages and delivers fresh, further-processed and value-added poultry products for sale to customers in more than 100 countries, employs nearly 51,300 people, and contracts with more than 5,200 family farmers. Pilgrim’s is headquartered in Greeley, Colorado at the JBS Corporate Headquarters.
We are looking for a leader that can help Pilgrim’s Brand portfolio and Captive/Private Label with Brand Positioning & Equity. This change agent will help frame our Corporate Communication Strategy & help us bring to life the Consumer Segmentation for all our US employees. He or she will help us with Initiative Forecasting & Market Mix Modeling & Optimization. This role has a great group of change agents that need coaching. They include the Innovation Marketing Manager, Social Media, Brand PR, and Marketing documentation professionals.
- Leads strategy to identify, validate and bring new breakthrough platform pipelines to market
- Recommends to Head of Marketing a 3 year innovation roadmap
- Leads team in Branding Development for new product platforms, including concept, pack, product and branding, as applicable
- Works with Business Units and Key Customers to develop Total Chicken Solutions Joint Business Planning meetings and sessions.
- Leads commercialization process from concept inception to in-market launch, working closely with Insights, R&D and Sales functions to design optimal product bundle
- Leads communication development for key brands, to deliver a fully validated communication idea & final assets across key channels, as applicable
- Builds a high-performing team and develops junior talent across the organization
- Leads Social Media and Digital Communications team, can inspire Digital First Chicken mentality to team
- 10 years of CPG and brand building experience required
- Food industry experience required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or related field/MBA preferred
- Knowledge of stage gate and product commercialization
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Ability to work cross functionally with multiple departments within the business
- Analytically savvy, with a high degree of comfort in dealing with complex and/or ambiguous problems
- Visionary leader with a strong track-record of delivering results
- A strong leadership track record of building strong teams and developing talent at all levels of the organization