MAINTENANCE SUPERVISOR- 2nd Shift
Responsibilities and tasks are written as follows:
•Leads teams of Maintenance Mechanics & Electricians in predictive & preventative maintenance and machine repair.
• Troubleshooting/repairing equipment, planning, assigning, and directing work; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and assisting in providing appropriate resolutions
• Development, implementation and day to day supervision of maintenance systems, processes and documentation.
• Ensures maintenance is scheduled in a timely manner and works closely with Production to schedule and accomplish equipment and facility repairs.
• Maintains Key Performance Indicators for tracking and reporting the performance of the maintenance function
• Provides long term solutions and day-to-day support to all operating teams having issues with troubleshooting, problem analysis, equipment failures, etc.
• Trains employees on proper work methods and safety procedures.
• Ensures tasks are completed in accordance with USDA regulations.
• Maintains accurate records of maintenance work performed and inventory.
• This is a hands on Supervisory position that will work side by side with maintenance personnel.
• Reports directly to Maintenance Superintendent.
• High School diploma or GED and 2+ years of Maintenance, Maintenance Supervision or Process/Project Management experience; required.
• Previous experience with ammonia refrigeration, high pressure boiler, compressed air, mechanical and electrical fields (e.g. PLCs, instrumentation, mechanical engineering, etc.) preferred.
• Knowledge of maintenance systems, work order processes, preventive/predictive maintenance, TPM, inventory and scheduling, preferred.
• Strong leadership skill (conflict resolution, facilitation, change management skills, decision making, empowerment and delegation)
• Able to lead problem solving and troubleshooting efforts associated with high-level process issues.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Proficient with MS Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Good planning and priority setting skills.
• Be Safety Minded
• May be required to work long hours and weekends.
• Occasionally lift and/or move up to 50
• Frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and talk or hear.
• Office and plant setting. The plant environment will include wet or humid conditions (non-weather related), extreme cold (non-weather related), working near moving mechanical parts.
• Noise level in the work environment is usually moderate but can be loud when in the production area.
Plumrose is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action (EEO/AA) Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with disability, or any other protected group status or non-job related characteristic as directed by law. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.