JBS USA is a leading global provider of diversified, high-quality food products, including a portfolio of well-recognized brands and innovative, easy-to-use food solutions. We process, prepare, package and deliver fresh and value-added premium meat, poultry and retail-ready food products for customers in approximately 100 countries on six continents. We are also the majority shareholder of Pilgrim’s, the largest poultry company in North America. JBS USA employs more than 100,000 team members, and our corporate office is located in beautiful Greeley, Colorado, where our 1,200 team members onsite enjoy more than 300 days of sunshine a year.
We are looking for a Kronos Administrator/Analyst for JBS that will report to the Corporate Office in Greeley, Colorado.
This role will be responsible for developing efficient, well structured, well documented technical solutions for Kronos. Hands on functional configuration experience in Kronos, including TimeKeeping, Absence Management, and Accruals. Provide Kronos support for global install base performing required system configuration, various testing activities (regression and project related), along with following the established change management process. A successful candidate must be able to analyze and document business flow from end to end.
- Understand how applications support business processes and apply this knowledge to solve defined business problems.
- Design and deliver high quality solutions through system configuration that meets overall business requirements.
- Interface with business process owners to facilitate process improvement and develop new functionality.
- Develop documentation for systems and processes.
- Effectively transfer knowledge to the customer for on-going support.
- Develop and manage project plans for your area.
- Understand customer needs and quantify appropriate actions.
- Design, document, and implement unit, integration, and parallel test plans.
- Mentor, coach, and develop employees at various levels of the company.
- Must have at least 2 - 4 years of hands-on experience with Kronos.
- Must have ability to perform configuration for Kronos modules of TimeKeeping (payrole building blocks), Absence Management and Accruals.
- Experience with WDM – Kronos 4500 and InTouch clock configurations including Biometrics
- Experience with Workforce Integration Manager – interfaces
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 – reporting
- Experience with Kronos security configuration
- A self-starter and have the ability to deliver and be adaptable in understanding functional and technical requirements
- Participate in user functional and technical specification creation.
- Ability to analyze user needs and architect complete solutions.
- Ability to listen, understand and facilitate process improvements.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication and relational skills required.
- Must have a focus on customer satisfaction.
- Must be able to work independently with little direction/supervision.
- Must be adaptable and capable of absorbing new concepts and situations rapidly.
- Must be a strong team player.
- Must be willing to travel as needed.
Highly Desirable Skills
- Experience with Kronos version 8 or 8.1
- Experience with Kronos Enterprise Archiving
- Experience with Visual Studio 2008
- Experience with SAP integration
- Experience with SQL
- Experience with LDAP integration
- Service Pack/Patch Implementation
- API integration between Kronos and internal/external systems
The applicant who fills this position will be eligible for the following compensation and benefits:
- Benefits: Vision, Medical, and Dental coverage begin after 60 days of employment;
- Paid Time Off: sick leave, vacation, and 6 company observed holidays;
- 401(k): company match begins after the first year of service and follows the company vesting schedule
- Base salary range of $85,000 - $100,000; and
- This position is eligible to participate in the Company’s annual bonus plan, the amount of bonus varies and is subject to the standard terms and conditions of the incentive program
The Company is dedicated to ensuring a safe and secure environment for our team members and visitors. To assist in achieving that goal, we conduct a drug, alcohol, and background checks for all new team members post-offer and prior to the start of employment. It is a job expectation that all new employees have, at minimum, the first dose of the COVID-19 vaccine in advance of their first date of employment. If you need assistance in obtaining a vaccine, the Company can help schedule you with one of its healthcare partners following a conditional job offer, if one is made. The Immigration Reform and Control Act requires that verification of employment eligibility be documented for all new employees by the end of the third day of work..