Manages the operation of the Booneville, MS Prepared Foods plant. This plant includes a debagging operation and 14 slice meats packaging lines.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Overall owner of Plant KPI’s.
- Coordinates the development of RCA’s and Action plans to solve problems and make improvements.
- Responsible for Team Member Safety.
- Responsible for Food Safety & Quality.
- Responsible for Plant Schedule attainment.
- Responsible for delivering cost KPI’s including inventory & Plant Costs.
- Face of Plumose in the Booneville community.
- Responsible for setting the culture for the facility and upholding JBS Values.
- Gives work directions, resolves problems, prepares schedules, and sets deadlines to ensure timely completion of work.
- Monitors and analyzes costs and helps prepare annual budgets.
- Manages and works closely with Plant functional leads including Safety, Quality, Finance, Maintenance & Engineering.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
EDUCATION: Typically requires a Bachelor’s degree in a related field; however, additional related work experience will be considered in lieu of the education requirement.
EXPERIENCE: Typically requires a minimum of 7 years of Food processing management experience. Must have proven record of high performance in a food processing plant, preferably fully cooked. Continuous Improvement and experience in Supply Chain functions are a plus.