At Pilgrim’s, Safety Is A Condition, which means the safety of our team members comes first - always.
We have implemented safety measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19. We are working to ensure social distancing within our facility. We have installed physical barriers throughout our facility such as plexi-glass or plastic barriers between team member work stations. Each day, temperature screens are performed for each employee and visitor before entering the facility. Face coverings are provided and required over the mouth and nose at all times when inside the facility, and enhanced cleaning and sanitation is regularly performed.
POSITION SUMMARY: Assist in general maintenance for 2 office buildings and a file warehouse located in Pittsburg.
Will be responsible for:
- Keep grounds clean of trash and debris
- General maintenance such as installing light bulbs, replacing AC/Heat filters, building preventative maintenance, etc.
- Interacting with office personnel
- May require attic and roof work
- General computer knowledge
- Backup support for mailroom procedures
- Help with file storage, picking up boxes, logging and preparing for shred
- Work with little supervision
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be 18 years of age
- Must be able to read and speak fluent English
- Must be able to lift at least 50+ lbs.
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must be able to learn to operate manual shift vehicles and back trailers
- Must be able to walk/stand for 8+ hours on a daily basis
EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS: High School Diploma / GED
Pilgrim’s Pride Corporation is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer