HR COORDINATOR II
JOB TITLE:HUMAN RESOURCES BENEFITS COORDINATOR
FLSA STATUS: SALARY NON-EXEMPT
AREA OF USE:WACO PREPARED FOODS FACILITY (Waco, Texas)
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned as production demands may require.
1.Perform I-9 procedures as employees get hired.
2.Connect the Dots procedure
3.Sending out exhaustion letters
4.I-9 Audits-Making sure all documents are uploaded & closed out.
- Assist employees with benefits questions
- Assist employees with Fin Fit loans
- Assist employees with 401K
- Assist employees with STD & LTD insurance
- Explain benefits plans to new hires.
- Track & check eligibility for employees
- Send exhaust letters
- Track # of weeks used FMLA/Intermittent
- Run FMLA reports
- Call TM’s weekly to get updates on FMLA/LOA cases.
- Entry of applicant and employee information into SAP
- Entry of hiring employees, including promotions, transfers, demotions, and terminations
- Working with payroll to meet completion of employees pay (including payroll adjustments, bereavement, etc.)
- Filing of employee records and other information
- Preparation of daily and running weekly reports
- Updating company’s social media
- Entering unemployment claims
- Entering background checks
- Helping employees complete company forms
- Answering phones
- Order supplies,equipment,shirts.
- Other duties as assigned
- Customer service
- Assist employees with e-payroll
- BASIC QUALIFICATIONS:
- Entry-level; typically requires less than 6 months of related experience.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office preferred.
- SAP experience preferred.
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred.
- General knowledge of office equipment such as copier, fax, 10-key.
- Confidentiality a must.
- Good interpersonal relation skills.
- I-9 experience preferred.
- Experience with FMLA/LOA preferred.
EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS: High School Diploma/GED.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the daily work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills, or customer specifications and processes required of personnel so assigned.
Must complete an application to be considered for the position