INSIDE SALES ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE- RETAIL PORK
This position will be based in the Fort Worth, TX office and will support the Southeast Region.
- Manage JBS’s current and future retail accounts.
- Use product and market knowledge to generate sales.
- Determine customer needs and match new product and programs to address account goals.
- Give pricing quotes and modify prices necessary to deal with specific customer needs.
- Develop new accounts within designated territory.
- Work with margin management to increase sales margin.
- Contact accounts daily to discuss the availability and pricing of individual products.
- Responsible for following market conditions and recognizing market trends.
- Thorough understanding of customer entire organizational structure and merchandising strategy.
- Understand all accounts in department to make the team stronger.
- BS/BA degree preferred with a major in one of the following: Agri Business, Meat Science, Business, Marketing, Ag Econ or Animal Science.
- Minimum 5 years or more previous sales experience in retail or comparable field required.
- Protein experience required; pork preferred.
- Prior premium pork or retail sales experience highly preferred.
- Excellent phone and strong presentation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail Oriented.
- Office environment.
- 40+ hours per week.
- Must be willing to travel (approximately 10%).
- Microsoft Office applications a must.