JBS USA is a leading global provider of diversified, high-quality food products, including a portfolio of well-recognized brands and innovative, easy-to-use food solutions. We process, prepare, package and deliver fresh and value-added premium meat, poultry and retail-ready food products for customers in approximately 100 countries on six continents. We are also the majority shareholder of Pilgrim’s, the largest poultry company in North America.
JBS Live Pork is hiring an Accounting Administrative Assistant to work from the Smithton, Missouri Feed Mill.
- Enter completed RTs into MTech / Print daily arrival recap (summary of RTs)
- Attend weekly 10:00 am phone call with Merchants/Mill Receiving tech
- Communicate daily via phone, e-mail, 2-way radio, face-to-face with corn producers, ingredient suppliers, Merchants, truck drivers, to answer & assist with various questions/concerns.
Inventory & Process Control
- Drug reconciliation done daily by / Check for variations and request recounts as needed / Finalize and print reports / Enter drug and premixes when received into MTech
- Complete Month end processing based on month end work flow instructions.
- Monitor inventories and communicate to merchants as needed/update corn PO balances
- Perform EOD tasks
Feed Ordering & Delivery
- Daily printing/entering of orders when Production Supervisor is gone / Invoicing of daily shipments / Enter on delivery book / Send orders for production
- Update biosecurity farm list to ensure last stops and protocol are followed and distribute list to mixing, production sup and feed hauler
- Update map book as needed and email maps to transportation mgr.
- Review/approve weekly trucking (freight) invoices and send to Accounting Team
- Communicate daily via phone, e-mail, face-to-face with hog farm producers, Feed Desk, transportation mgr, feed mill techs, truck drivers, to answer & assist with various questions/concerns.
Quality Assurance & Safety
- Participate in Food Safety Committee
- Follow up on Audit defects and update documentation accordingly
- Assist with the Monthly Safety Meetings and is an active Safety Committee member
- Report Contractor's hours to Russellville monthly
- Payroll completed in KRONOS weekly
- Purchasing supplies, equipment for the location through SAP
- Filing of all daily paperwork
- Office housekeeping coordination with Janitor
- Others to be assigned by Feed Mill Manager as needed.