PRODUCT MASTER COORDINATOR
JBS USA is a leading global provider of diversified, high-quality food products, including a portfolio of well-recognized brands and innovative, easy-to-use food solutions. We process, prepare, package and deliver fresh and value-added premium meat, poultry and retail-ready food products for customers in approximately 100 countries on six continents. We are also the majority shareholder of Pilgrim’s, the largest poultry company in North America. JBS USA employs more than 100,000 team members, and our corporate office is located in beautiful Greeley, Colorado, where our 1,200 team members onsite enjoy more than 300 days of sunshine a year.
The Procurement Department at the JBS Corporate Office in Greeley, CO is seeking candidates for a Material Master Coordinator position.
· Creating and maintaining maintenance products in varying stages of production
· Creating and maintaining semi-finished and finished products, ingredients and packaging materials globally.
· Mass changing of material information.
· Creating/Running queries for report purposes.
· Strict adherence to master data governance through training to the plant personal and maintenance in SAP.
· Maintaining material consistencies for areas such as profit centers, load groups, material groups, purchasing groups, etc.
· A good understanding of the overall needs and expectations of Procurement. Marketing, and R & D, as well as other areas of the company. · Project work as needed.
· 1–3 years of related experience
· Knowledge of SAP preferred.
· Ability to handle stressful situations in a calm manner.
· Friendly customer service is a must.
· Knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
· Able to make decisions when the need arises.
· Able to problem solve when necessary.
· Ability to work extended hours as needed.
The applicant who fills this position will be eligible for the following compensation and benefits:
- Benefits: Vision, Medical, and Dental coverage begin after 60 days of employment;
- Paid Time Off: sick leave, vacation, and 6 company observed holidays;
- 401(k): company match begins after the first year of service and follows the company vesting schedule
- Base salary range of $15-16.50.
The Company is dedicated to ensuring a safe and secure environment for our team members and visitors. To assist in achieving that goal, we conduct a drug, alcohol, and background checks for all new team members post-offer and prior to the start of employment. It is a job expectation that all new employees have, at minimum, the first dose of the COVID-19 vaccine in advance of their first date of employment. If you need assistance in obtaining a vaccine, the Company can help schedule you with one of its healthcare partners following a conditional job offer, if one is made. The Immigration Reform and Control Act requires that verification of employment eligibility be documented for all new employees by the end of the third day of work.