TEMPORARY PURCHASING ASSISTANT
This is temporary position.
The primary responsibilities of the Purchasing Assistant are to provide support to plant maintenance in order to complete the critical equipment bill of materials (BOM)
- Enter all parts requisitions
- Complete critical inventory request forms
- Work with maintenance team to get required information for critical inventory requests and requisitions
- Research parts movements in order to determine bill of material
- All other duties that help support the creation of the bill of material
Job requires neatness and organization with a good grasp for prioritizing. Individuals must have strong work ethic, be dependable, and be able to work independently as well as with others.
Very strong computer skills required
SAP experience preferred
Microsoft Excel experience preferred
8 hours/ day – Monday - Friday – First Shift