ONBOARDING COORDINATOR - 2ND SHIFT
This positions will support Human Resources in conducting the orientation and onboarding of new hires, will be responsible for scheduling training classes, organizing and preparing orientation materials, presenting courses, and effectively measuring training efforts. Focus will be on ensuring all training programs run smoothly and effectively
POSITION AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Administer, track, and evaluate all New Hire Orientation and Onboarding training in accordance and compliance with the People Pillar
- Supervise new-hires during the training period and make recommendations to management and/or Human Resources regarding training needs, concerns and continued employment.
- Develop and promote positive working relationships with new hires, peers, leaders and clients.
- Meet with trainers, supervisors, Human Resources, and Benefits coordinators to review training materials and processes
- Schedule and coordinate training for multiple, sometimes simultaneous, training sessions
- Organize and maintain training venues, logistics, and equipment.
- Participate on HR & company committees.
- Work with Excellence Coordinators and HR to help track compliance and results of orientation.
- Assist HR team with yearly training of all employees
- All other duties as assigned
- Previous training experience
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Professional communication and demeanor
- Ability to present ideas, concepts, issues, concerns, and questions in a well thought out, positive, and professional manner to employees
- Excellence presentation skills and ability to foster an atmosphere of teamwork with others
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Able to work independently
- Must be willing to work in a plant/industrial environment
EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENT: High School Diploma/ GED; Associates Degree or two years of college coursework in Communications, HR, or similar field preferred but not required; experience in lieu of degree will be considered.