Market Research & Planning Manager
The Market Research & Planning Manager works within the Real Estate department. The position is responsible for data-driven analysis of the short and long-term real estate development goals of our company, employing specialized tools to craft our expansion strategy. The Manager is also responsible for conducting market research, and analyzing industry conditions, competitors and consumer/market trends, and preparing RE Committee presentation materials.
- Responsible for supporting the design and generation of financial and operational models and reports.
- Provide project team support in real estate analytics, market penetration, trade area and site analyses.
- Assist with deal sourcing, underwriting and due diligence for potential new store locations.
- Develop analyses and presentation materials needed for the Real Estate and Leadership team.
- Support on ad-hoc requests as required.
- Bachelors or equivalency in finance, business, economics, engineering, accounting or applied math, statistics, geography, real estate, urban planning.
- 5+ years of relevant analytical work experience.
- Software Knowledge: Must be highly proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel, mapping and site analysis software.
- Ability to collaborate with cross functional stakeholders, influence decisions, and recommend a course of action based on data analytics.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
EOE/M/F/VET/DISABLED DRUG FREE WORK PLACE