JBS TRAINEE PROGRAM
To create an external talent pipeline of college graduates and to provide technical, cultural, and leadership training to develop them into successful members of our operations management teams.
This is a 12 month management training program intended to provide rotational work experience in a challenging and collaborative environment. Trainees have the opportunity to tailor their program to experience various disciplines and areas of interest, while also exploring the foundations of the business at the facility level. The program is focused on giving participants the skills they need to read complex situations, set innovative strategies, and execute those strategies with integrity and effectiveness. Additional benefits include exposure to senior management, participation in leadership development courses, and the opportunity to make a difference in the community. Trainees will have the opportunity to lead others through various projects and assignments.
- The first 8 months of the program will be rotational, with the trainee spending approximately three to four months in each rotation
- The last 4 months of the program will provide hands-on training in an area of interest to the trainee with the intention of final placement
- Trainees will be given challenging projects and key learning objectives to complete during each rotation
- Any rotation could include acting supervisory responsibilities to include attendance and vacation tracking, disciplinary actions, and performance results for the area
- There will be several leadership and process training sessions throughout the program
The JBS Trainee Program is an excellent opportunity to give professionals the tools to be successful operations leaders.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree
- 0-3 years work experience
- Alignment with JBS Core Values and company culture
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to demonstrate and practice leadership
- Strong desire to work in a challenging and hands-on environment
- Flexibility to relocate, preferred